Search This Blog

Saturday 5 July 2014

Eminem Illuminati

Eminem's blood sacrifice and fame afterwards:

Once you make a blood sacrifice whether it's your best friend or family member, it will get you higher up in the "elite".

In 2004, Eminem predicted his best friend, proof, getting shot outside of a club in his music video. "Like toy soldiers". Proof also knew he was going to be sacrificed. This was no coincidence, it was a planned event . Proof died on the 11th of April 2006. Eminem took time off after proof's death, the "elite" let him, about 3 years. Then in 2009, he reemerged back with his album "Relapse" which had song like "My Darling" . "3 AM" and "Careful what you wish for".


 BLOOD BATH/BLOOD SACRIFICE/SATANIC RITUAL
"In the shadows of all who are willing to sell their souls,
For this rap game and it g-g-goes-1-2-3,
'chick chick' 1-2-3, ' chick chick' 1-2-3 (666) Member? Ilet you watch your little girls blossom. (3 years)
I gave you enough time, Your soul's mine.
I'm taking it back. (He's back)
You remember that night you, prayed to Satan
You'd give me anything to get a record deal, well Dre signed you.
This is what you wanted your whole life Marshal, right through Look at this house, look at these cars, I'm so nice, wooo!
Oh, but you didn't know, fame has price too?
That you are just now seeing that downside to, (Fame sacrifices),
Loose your best friend from high school? (Murdered)"


"Proof said that he did not produce the record with Shady Records or Aftermath because he wanted to "build his own thing". The album contained the prophetic song Kurt Kobain (11) in which he wrote of his own death and ‘passing the sign’ to 1st Born as his protégé once he was gone” - Source
"The fame is a illusion, I’m still loosing In this game, with the rules and I feel clueless. Stars won’t grow, who would dream that scars would show? Minus the MTV videos with slim “Up In Smoke” D-12, and many shows with Em It’s still me dawg, no change for change It’s strange, when it pours it rains I take it back. I wish I could take it back, I wish I could take it back. But it’s too late. It’s like I’m lost and I find only demons. I wanna quit, its like I’m tired of breathing. So my stress confess to a famous song. Em I love you, don’t let this money change us dawg. I die for Em (blood sacrifice), brave maybe, but just let them tears remove my grave Shady. You let the game take you. Listen…Listen..Love (Evol backwards/Evil/Eminem’s alter/Bad Meets Evil has a song called Living Proof)..killed me.” - Proof
"And love is evil, spell it backwards I’ll show ya.” - Eminem
In 2010, Eminem came back with Recovery, or bettering himself. This is the controversial album that most people assume that he’s out of the Illuminati. You’re wrong. The album was talking about his fame, and how he’s pissed off that he didn’t get any higher up after he made the blood sacrifice.
"There’s several different levels of Devil worshipping. Horse’s heads, human sacrifices, cannibalism, candles and exorcism. Willing to sacrifice anything for the life that they might steal from ya. Friends die for ya. But you can’t decipher ‘why?’ for the life of ya. Oh, and your best friend? Say bye-bye to him. What kinda apple you take a bite of, Slim?” - Eminem
"I don’t think she understands the sacrifices that I made.”
Faithful all the way this is how I fucking get repaid?” 
This is referring to how Relapse flopped, doing even worse in sales. However, Recovery did great in sales, and it was the best selling album of the year. He got the artist of the decade, plus the artist of the century award. Do you see the pattern? Recovery went 3 times platinum. He got money and the highest spot he could earn after his blood sacrifice as promised. He was faithful by making a blood sacrifice, yet he didn’t get any higher up wealth until after Recovery.
image
Look at the album symbolism. Do you see he’s pointing to the back? The back shadow shows a demon. 
image
Shows he is still a puppet.
2011: Came back with Hell: The Sequel, 38 years old. (3+8)=11
I’m going to hell. There’s no one on earth that can save me. I’m headed to hell. It’s the evil that made me Shady. I want the money, the women, the fortune, and the fame. That means I’ll end up burning in hell scorching in flames. Money turned me to Satan.  Satan will be in to see me later to see if I’m interested in being partners. Satan’s disciple. The antichrist is back. It’s Satan. I’m the devil. Satan’s cheaper. Satan worshippin’Devil worshippin’, Satan music. I’m tryin’ to develop these pictures of the devil to sell ‘em. It’s Devils Night - cause I came back to take what’s mine! I worship the devil. Hell, Satan sent my ass to the sun I wasn’t born, I was hatched. The devil keeps whispering: ‘get down on one knee.’ Satan, gee what a site to see. Satan’s pentagram swings. Debbie had a Satan spawn, Satan spawnevil deeds, while I plant these evil seeds. But life ain’t a fairytale. I don’t even know why they feel like they know me cause I’m in this ferris wheel. Without this crowd everywhere I go, but life is like a merry-go-round. Here we go now, doe-se-doe now, curtains up, the show must go now ring around the rosie, the show’s over, you can all go home now. But the curtain just don’t close for me, this ain’t how fame is supposed to be, Where’s the switch I could just turn off and on, this ain’t what I chose to be. The camera’s on, my soul is gone. You’d be an animal too If you were trapped in this fame and caged in it like a zoo.There’s nothing else for me to say, my public adores me. Your souls mine. Isn’t that us on that poster? My Darling, cause I possess your soul, your mind, your heart and your body. The devil’s spirit’s trapped inside me. My name was not to become what I became with this level of fame, my soul is possessed by this devil, my new name is Rain Man. You can’t kill a spirit, even if you tried to Haha, you sold your soul to me, need I remind you? I’m possessed by evil demons. It got silent then all these voices said ‘Come follow me into the gates of hell.’ Hell isn’t enough. They need to invent somewhere new to send me. Who fails to recognize my reign of hell? Hell breaks loose. I’m waitin’ for hell. It’s been hell on this earth since I fell on this earth. You heard of hell, well I was sent from it. I be living this hip hop till hell freezes over. There’s a place called heaven and a place called hell. On his way to all of em except one. F*ck this fame. I just want to be famous. But be careful what you wish for. Higher than my opinion of these winners and lords. As a cold wind blowing this world, ain’t gonna know what hit it. He did it, he made it, he’s finally famous. Like Eve and the apple, she had to grab it . I got to take it. This game’s like cocaine. The way that it turned out was nothin’ like the picture that I painted in my head. Sometimes a dream to make it, it’s more fun than it is to actually make it. Just to see your name in lights, just so you can live the life. You take a bite, and lose your sight. They call this fame. No longer poor but lost your soul. They call this fame. This is what I wished for. Just isn’t how I envisioned it. Famed to the point of imprisonment. But something changed the minute that I got a whiff of it. I started to inhale it, smell it, started sniffin’ it. And it became my cocaine. Then it turned me into a monster. I was raking in the dough, rolling in green. Had the game hemmed up, but I was losing my freedom. So be careful what you wish for. This is not a game, this fame, in real life this is sickI sold my soul to the devilI’m evil. Call it evil that men do, Lord forgive me for what my pen do. ‘This is for your sins, I cleanse you. You can repent but I warn you, if you continue, to hell I’ll send you’, and I said I’m as cold as the cold wind blows. You can even call me cold. Nobody knows me I’m cold. Walk down this road all alone. It’s no one’s fault but my own. It’s the path I’ve chosen to go. Come with me to the dark side of the force. No man would boldly go to this place. The devil only knows of this world. So dark and oh so cold, it’s all so cold, all so cold. Come with me to another side in a world, so cold and so dark, a world so dark, a world so cold. A world where only some will go but not return. Where do they go? God only knows. Stay wide awake. So dark and so cold, my friends don’t know this other side of me. There’s a monster inside of me, it’s quite ugly and it frightens me. How long will I be this way? Shady until my dying day. Screamin’ Shady till’ I die. Slim Shady is the evil side of me. And the dark shall emerge from the fiery depths of hell and swallow the shell of the hollow who dwell, in the shadows of all who are willing to sell their souls, for this rap game. He’s married to the game. Why I’m married to you still man I don’t know. Go marry someone else and make em famous. And take away their freedom like you did to me. I’m addicted to the pain, the stress, the drama. I’m drawn in so I guess I’mma mess. Cursed and blessed. F*ck you hip-hop.”
What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul?" - Jesus
image
I asked him to come to the dark side, he made a choice.
Royce: Kissed the cheek of the devilI made a pact with the devilI signed a deal with my maker, Satan’s my record company.
Royce Da 5’9, Slim Shady, See you in hell for the sequel. See you in hell. ‘Cause this is what happens when Bad Meets Evil.
image
tracks + 2 more = 11 Numerology.
The tracklist:
  1. Welcome 2 Hell (A place for Satandemons, and Satanists)
  2. Fastlane (Many artists talk about the ‘fast lane’ in their lyrics about one selling their soul to become famous.”The devil is using many different tools today to trick young people into riding the fast lane down the stairway to hell.” - Rick Jones)
  3. The Reunion (Bad Meets Evil)
  4. Above the Law (above God’s laws)
  5. I’m On Everything Feat. Mike Epps (“Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around, seeking someone to devour.” - 1 Peter 5:8)
  6. A Kiss (Judas betrayed Jesus with a kiss)
  7. Lighters Feat. Bruno Mars (A reference to Lucifer)
  8. Take from Me (all he has is music)
  9. Loud Noises Feat. Slaughterhouse (Hell is loud)
The movie [REC] with a similar logo to Eminem’s Recovery album, has the slogan, “Trapped, No Mercy, No Scape, No One Gets Out Alive.”
In 2012, Eminem admitted that he almost wished that he never made “Recovery”, on the song “My Life” by 50 Cent, because he’s still trapped in this rap game, for selling his soul to the devil in the beginning of his career.
"I’m trapped, so all I do is rap, but every time I rap I’m more trapped and I rap myself right into this bubble, oh oh, I guess it’s bubble wrap. It’s like a vicious cycle, my life’s in a crisis Christ, how was I supposed to know shit would turn up like it did? Feels like I’m going psycho again, and I might just blow my lid shit, I almost wish that I would have never made Recoverykid, ‘cause I’m running in circles with my life.”
In the song “Say Goodbye Hollywood” back in 2002, he said:
"It’s like the boy in the bubble, who never could adapt, I’m trapped. If I could go back, I never woulda rapped. I sold my soul to the devil, I’ll never get it back. I just wanna leave this game with level head intact.”
Survival:
"It ain’t over ‘til I say it’s over. Throw me to them wolves and close the gate up up. I’m afraid of what’ll happen to them wolves. They said I was washed up, and got a blood bath. Cause I’mma fight ‘til I die or win. I don’t do this music shit I lose my shit. Ain’t got shit to lose, it’s the moment of truth It’s all I know how to do. But my respect is overdue. This is survival of the fittest. This is do or die.”
Bad Guy:
“‘I’m the nightmare you fell asleep in and woke up still in. I’m your karma closing in with each stroke of a pen. Perfect time to have some remorse to show for your sinNope, it’s hopeless, I’m the denial that you’re hopelessly in when they say all of this is approaching its end. But you refuse to believe that it’s over, here we go all over again. After the track is demolished, I am your lack of a conscience. I’m your time that’s almost up that you haven’t acknowledged. Cause after all the glitz and the glam, No more fans that are calling your name, cameras are off. Sad, but it happens to all of them (puppets) I’m the hindsight to say, “I told you so!” Tragic portrait of an artist torturedTrapped in his own drawings.Tap into thoughts, blacker and darker than anything imaginable. Here goes a wild stab in the dark. As we pick up the last Mathers left off.”
Rhyme or Reason:
"Guilty, cause I sparked a, revolution. Rebel without a cause, who caused the evolution of rap to take it to the next level, boost it. But several rebuked it, and whoever produced it (Hip hop is the devil's music) Is that me? It belongs to me? Cuz I just happen to be, a white honky devil with two horns. A completely brain dead Rainman (devil).”
Evil Twin:
"So Satanic, K-Mart chains panic, cause they can’t even spin back the curse words. Cause they’re worse when they’re reversed (backmasking), motherfucker. And I got an evil twin, so who do you think that’s 3rd and that 4th spot’s for? And as crazy as I am, I’m much tamer than him. nd I’m nuts, then again who the fuck wants a plain Eminem? But no one’s insaner than Slim (alter), look at that evil grin (evil twin). This darkness comes in me (Evil twin) That ain’t me (Satanic alter). So don’t blame me, blame him I step out and see my evil twin, he gives me an evil grin.”
Rap God
"6 minutes, 6 minutes, 6 minutes (666), Slim Shady you’re on. When I speak in tongues, but it’s still tongue in cheek, fuck you. I’m drunk so Satan take the fucking wheel, I’m asleep in the front seat. Angels fighting with devils, here’s what they want from me. Don’t mistake it for Satan. Even though I walk in the churchand burst in a ball of flames. Everybody want the key and the secret to rap immortality. Why be a king when you can be a god?” ”
"You will not certainly dieYou will be like God. You shall be as Gods.” - Satan
Lose Yourself in 2002
Make me king, as we move toward a New World Order.”
2.0 in 2011
"We came to monopolize the gameIlluminati is here.”
imageDevil Horns + All-Seeing-Eye symbolismimage
All-Seeing-Eye symbolism + Middle Finger to God
image
All-Seeing-Eye symbolism
image
All-Seeing-Eye symbolism
image

No comments:

Post a Comment