Search This Blog

Sunday 6 July 2014

Lil Wayne Illuminati

Lil Wayne Illuminati Symbols & Lyrics

As with most music artists, Lil Wayne Illuminati symbols and lyrics have become more obvious with every album release.
A more recent fad in music has been to foreshadow the world coming to end with themselves being able to live through this crisis, hence their phrase, "Forever Young." Forever young has been used by countless artists including Jay-Z, Kesha, and Katy Perry.
Their other scare tactics are done through lyrics likeRihanna's song, "Umbrella," or Lil Wayne's very own, "Drop the World."
Lil Wayne and Eminem in the music video for 'Drop the World.'
This music video depicts a future that is dark and dangerous. Buildings are on fire and anarchists run the streets. Eminem, who has Illuminati symbolism of his own, is featured alongside Lil Wayne.
One of the most interesting parts of this song are these lines of lyrics:
I know what they don't wanna tell you
Just hope you're heaven sent, and you're hell proof
I walk up in the world and cut the lights off
And confidence is the stain they can't wipe off
Uhhh, my word is my pride
But wisdom is bleak and that's a word from the wise
Serve to survive, murdered and bribed
And when it got too heavy I put my burdens aside
What is it that Lil Wayne is trying to tell us? Maybe a clue is given when looking the cover of his latest hit single, "How to Love."
Lil Wayne 'How to Love' albume cover wearing Illuminati jacket.
The jacket he is wearing is made by a company called Unif. Interestingly, almost all of their clothing is riddled with Illuminati symbols. They even sell hats such as this one.
Lil Wayne wearing Unif hat with Illuminati symbols.
If you look closely you'll see an eye in the center of an Illuminati pyramid.
So does Lil Wayne support the Illuminati, or is he just doing what he's told?
The song "Politics" contains the most telling lines of lyrics out of all of Lil Wayne's songs.
Question, what the fuck is you go do, when that new world (order) come for you
When that new world (order) come for you, revolution is never the solution
Prostitution, drug distribution, war contribution, all for the love of the constitution
This song makes Lil Wayne appear to be on the side of his listeners, unlike Rihanna and Jay-Z who do no more than taunt anyone who, in contrast to themselves, can't survive the economic destruction that the Illuminati may inflict upon the world.
Lil Wayne showing Illuminati all-seeing eye sign.

5 comments:

  1. HOW I FINALLY JOIN THE ILLUMINAT BROTHERHOOD AND BECOME RICH, FAMOUS, POWERFUL IN LIFE TODAY.

    Hello viewer my name is Michael Weller. I'm from USA Cleveland Ohio am here to share my testimony on how I finally join the Illuminati hood, I tried all my possible best to become a member of the hood but I was scam several times, before a friend of mine that always give me money because he was very rich, one day he said he is not going to give me fish that he is going to teach me how to fish, so i was very happy, i never new he was a member of illuminati in all my life will have spend together! so i was initiated to the illuminati hood, i receive $2,000,000 instantly in my bank Account for me to start a new life and today am so happy to say to the world that am one of the richest and am also known all over the world with the business given to me by the Illuminati and also have power to do that which I want, Are you a politician, business man/woman, musical artiste, student, footballer or whatever occupation you do you want to be rich, powerful and famous in life. Illuminati can grant all your heart desire join the Illuminati to become rich and famous in life, Illuminati we make you achieve your dream to become rich and protect you all the days of your life....I know so many people may be on my lane also looking for help..Here is his Email>> illuminatihood132@gmail.com
    You can get in touch with him and become successful in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone..this is an open invitation for you to become part of the world's biggest conglomerate and reach the peak of your career. As we begin this year recruitment programme and when you agree to be a member of the illuminati district, also known as New World Order. You'll become rich and famous beyond your imagination beneficial. Are you an upcoming artist, dancer, businessman/woman etc the Great Illuminati district offers you a life time opportunity of making your heart desires come true.. Text me on email nationsilluminati4@gmail.com
    Or whatsapp: +234708 967 7394 for more information..... if intrested only..💬

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW I FINALLY JOIN THE ILLUMINAT BROTHERHOOD AND BECOME RICH, FAMOUS, POWERFUL IN LIFE TODAY. Hello viewer my name is Michael Weller. I'm from USA Cleveland Ohio am here to share my testimony on how I finally join the Illuminati hood, I tried all my possible best to become a member of the hood but I was scam several times, before a friend of mine that always give me money because he was very rich, one day he said he is not going to give me fish that he is going to teach me how to fish, so i was very happy, i never new he was a member of illuminati in all my life will have spend together! so i was initiated to the illuminati hood, i receive $2,000,000 instantly in my bank Account for me to start a new life and today am so happy to say to the world that am one of the richest and am also known all over the world with the business given to me by the Illuminati and also have power to do that which I want, Are you a politician, business man/woman, musical artiste, student, footballer or whatever occupation you do you want to be rich, powerful and famous in life. Illuminati can grant all your heart desire join the Illuminati to become rich and famous in life, Illuminati we make you achieve your dream to become rich and protect you all the days of your life....I know so many people may be on my lane also looking for help..Here is his WhatsApp number+2348118765646 You can get in touch with him and become successful in life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. want to tell the worlds, that the Illuminati is real because i have see the benefit of being a member of Illuminati, i have tried to join the Illuminati some many times, i have been scammed alot of money, but i did not give up because i know if i find the real Illuminati, my life will be changed forever so i did not stop, on till i find the real Illuminati official email and phone number, if you want to join the real Illuminati, i want you to know that i can direct you to the really Illuminati official email and phone number, brothers/sisters who is interested or who have be scammed so many times like me, that still have interest to join the Illuminati because you believed that if you join your life will be changed, you do not have to worry about anything because i am here to show you all the right way to join the real Illuminati, i want you all to know that to join the real Illuminati it is you will all the process is to buy the items to join the Illuminati, because when i joined contact John Larry on WhatsApp +2348118765646

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone out there my name is Lucas Brain,am here to tell the world how i become a member of this great illuminati brotherhood,it has always be my dream of becoming a member,because i have waste a lot of money to the wrong people who claims to be an agents of the illuminati.IF YOU WANTS TO JOIN ILLUMINATE BROTHER HOOD MAKE SURE YOU'RE LOYAL AND SERIOUS MINDED INDIVIDUAL.
    I wanna give a concise testimony of how I became rich and famous
    Read and pay keen interest...
    We all underestimate the opportunity that comes across us in life, waking up to see a testimony like this is a blessing no man can pay for. Ten years ago, I feed from hand to mouth but today am a bonafide member of ILLUMINATE BROTHER HOOD, it's a dream come true. Back before I got initiated, I have always been curious to join the hood until I came across a testimony online about the illuminate and I decided to make a bold step by following its instructions, lol and behold am a proud member of the hood and ready to help whosoever that's willing to join the hood.
    Before I left you with the link , let me quickly drop you a tips of your benefits as a new member of the hood. Regardless of your professions, the hood will stand firm and support you with it, all that is expected of you, is your loyalty.
    And after your initiation, you will be awarded immediately with your benefits such as you desired, that's is to say , the illuminate hood gives benefits according to your wish and desires.
    As a matter of fact, the hood always welcome, serious and loyal new members that wants to join. So therefore, make sure you're interested before you emails us at initiationchurchofpower@gmail.com but you can still call the office line on or Whatsapp +13019692020 or +16012273799 for further information.it is free to join

    ReplyDelete